Thursday 12 November 2009

Is it the end? or a new beginning?

Just thinking about it, make my mood to be more emo.. oh.. what a sudden end.. Just feel like yesterday the first day of the school this year.. I still remembered that I came to school very crazily early on that first day.... what a spirit... and walking alone in dark block searching for my new class... hoho.. That's the consequences of spirit to be the first student entered the class on first day..

Becoming one of the Amanahian (it sounds like Egypt-style name) is one of my best moment in life... sporting, cheeky and funny... Making my life now full of colour.. hoho.. with a lot of memories... I just cannot tell them now.. to much.. BTW, I thanked all Amanahian for being part of my life..

5 AMANAH 4ever
Salam ukhuwah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...