Wednesday 4 August 2010

What happened to me?

I realised something bad recently.. It's about my attitude.. All I know now is complaining and keep complaining.. -_-.. No wonder if my friends will be away from me as I'm such an annoying person.. Yah.. I know it's bad for me but I don't know how to stop it. I need some guide.. Oh Allah, send me some guide.. Amiinn.. I  don't want to be like this.. In addition, I also realised that I'm not thankful too.. I should thank Allah because my life is quite lucky compared to some people who face much more trouble than me in their life... I hope I can change for the better person...  I will try my best to fight myself n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...