Friday 2 October 2009

Event: Award Day.. n_n

Yahh... Today, we have school award ceremony.. I'm waiting for it because it's the last for me there.. My my.. I didn't realize that I'm almost 'expired' .. haha.. I reached the venue at about 6.45am.. It's almost late.. *sigh* Then, we took our seat.. Luckily, I sit at C2... It's near to the exit and I had all my friends there... Wow.. Tachers are high spirited to ensure that the ceremony ran smoothly.. The ceremony start at about 7.55am..

The ceremony began with singing national and state anthem, praying, then speeches from our principal and some special guests.. Then, our choir sang " Standing the eye of the world".. I didn't have opportunity to listen to it as we need to queue up outside for prize-giving session.. I got all my nerves.. my my.. what happened to me? Luckily it ran smoothly..

Then, there were Tarian 'Selamat Datang' performed by students.. I wonder how much time did they spend for training.. yahh.. To make the performance like that, it need a lot of practice.. Then, it's time for prize-giving session again.. This time, it's quite a long queue.. let see, it's about 115 receivers for that.. there are double or triple name.. By the way, I proud of you all..But, there was an topsy-turvy when some form 6 student didn't realize their name have been called.. There, I could see they quite blurred.. Irene almost been called Stefano..XD

Next, Iswandy recited a poem entitled : Air Mata Perjuangan.. I have been called again.. This time was to represent some last year PMR student.. Luckily, the real receiver came on time and I didn't need to use jurus menukar rupa that Azhar suggested to me.. hehe:p..THen, it's time for award session for Nilam and general exam: PMR, SPM, STPM, MUET.. I hope I'll be one of them too.. After that, there was ICT presentation .. it was about our school... what a memories...
Then, it's time for award for the best student for each form...
Then, Some evening session students presented choral speaking entitled "Beauty and the beast" . I remembered the choral speaking practice last year.. I had to remember the script.. huh.. Then, it was time for highlighted event.. Special Award:

Murid terbaik Kelab & Persatuan: Mohd Azhar B Suji
Murid terbaik sukan dan permainan: Ivan Walter
Murid terbaik unit beruniform: Rano Karno
Anugerah Khidmat Bakti Sesi Petang: Faris Fathullah B Suhaili
Anugerah Khidmat Bakti Sesi Pagi: Toh Eng Kiat
( I proud of all of you)

Then , we sang our school song: Bakti ..

I went up for four times, so I got 4 awards.. Right?
I hope I didn't missed anything.. hehe:p...

Reported for KNS.. hehe




Irene receives her award

Looking up in the sky

We are the champions


It's me:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...