Wednesday 7 October 2009

PMR fever.. haaacooo!!!

About the same as Irene post... hehe.. We moved to our oldie cutie class 3A due to hijacked block D.. nah.. It's just that our block has been used for PMR.. about my old class.. it's quite some times I didn't visited that class.. It's more brighter than before(it's painted with bright colour). Anyway, I still love it.. When looking at that class, I remembered some quotes there were made by our late Miss Paulina.. Quite a memories.. I took my old sit, but it's more nearer to teacher's table.. xo But I forgot, it is located at third floor.. when I'm standing at the front verandah, I realized that Irene's class that usually above our class is a block away.. hahaha. nothing more for me to say..
Salam Ukhuwah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...