Sunday 3 October 2010

Raya Mode: Day 1

First day of raya, Wah, I felt very excited on the first day of raya.. Hmm.. Maybe because I smell the "duit raya" XP.. Haha.. Kidding.. Then, I ready myself with my new baju melayu.. This year, I wore striking orange colour of baju melayu.. haha.. After that, My father and me went for Eid prayer... Luckily we managed to arrive before the prayer started.. fuhh..  After eid prayer, we went for feast before heading way back to home.. Maybe I had mentioned in my recent post that this year we celebrated raya at my village.. After everyone at home ready, we had our forgive and forget session.. Hmm.. I was quite sad because someone was 'missing'.. Next, we eventually did not really plan it.. we had our photography session..  after some clicks, we went for bejarah to relatives and friends' house.. FYI, bejarah means visiting in sarawak.. Almost all of us joined the visit.. it's looked like we can finish the whole things on the table.. hahahaha.. After the visit, I was very exhausted and full.. However, this day was interesting...^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...