Friday 12 November 2010

I'll use my full power...

OMG... It's not oh menarik gila just like in the advertisement, it showed my feeling of shock and nervous. In less than 48 hours, I'll go for another war (not real war just like WW1 and WW2 or virtual war just like in Warcraft or 7 Kingdoms) and I hope I will survive in this war. I realised that I'm lack in preparation for this war. In addition, I did not ever go for this war's simulation. O_O...  I also haven't fully sharpen my sword and axe for battle.... opsss.. I should say I haven't sharpen my pencil instead. Despite that, I will use my full power for this war.... I should use the term "examination" instead of keeping using the term "war".. I'm not a hero, I'm just an ordinary teenage boy, right?

I can't imagine that I'll sit for another important examination in less than 2 days. It is mainly my fault as me myself need to realise it earlier. But one of my teacher said that we must keep on putting our effort as long as we haven't entered the battle arena. yeah!! that's right.. we must not give up easily.. Just keep in battling for this examination and I hope we will win this war.. InsyaAllah.. Aminn...

Before the exam started, we need to know our enemy well... This is my enemy profile



Name : Malaysian University English Test
Nickname : MUET
Hero Level : Band 1/2/3/4/5/6
Special attacks: Combo of ELEMENT FOUR
-Listening(800/1)-(45 scores)
-Speaking(800/2)-(45 scores)
-Reading(800/3)-(120 scores)
-Writing(800/4)-(90 scores)
Date of Battle : October and 13 November 2010
Rivals : all candidates of MUET
Health Power(HP) : 300 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...