Tuesday 30 November 2010

Road-ethic enough?

I'm here not to blame anyone but just to remind myself and anyone want to hear it...
I'm just a new road user and still learning about it..
I thought that by using road more frequently will teach me about it..
However..-_-"
I don't think that I can learn much when I'm on the road..
I know that I'm a newbie and I will make a lot of mistake or havoc on the road..
I hope people will help me and be more friendly with me so that I can be more familiar with it..
Not showing any bad attitude or wrongdoing in front of me..

Help me to understand the theory that I had learnt ..
Ant not harm me a lot ^^...
I might harm you so please help me with it ok..
Don't rush much...
Don't just simply overtake or using "shortcut" ..
Let make the road as safer place n_n
Drive and ride safe.. Remember the beloved one =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...