Sunday 19 July 2009

New Classic Me

Do you wear anything with skulls?:
`xda rasanya... haha
.

What is/was your school mascot?:
`buah nangka kot...
.

At what age do you want to be married?:
`no comment.... ...
.

Is divorce an option?:
`Don't ask me about it...
.

Where and when did you last go on vacation?:
`Daro.. my village
.

Where is your mom right now?:
`Take care of my niece right now...
.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?:
`write an essay for school magazine
.

hoW bout ur wish?
`I want.....
.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
`may be... I don't know
.

When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
`last few months
.

How is life going for you right now?
`challenging
.

When was the last time you held someone’s hand?
`ndaK ku tWuK..byk ilak tgn d pegang ku tewK..haha =P
.

Who can you tell everything to?
`someone that I trust=)
.

Who was the last person you talked to?
`My mom.

Last words you spoke?
`about lampu.. mun x salah
.

Can you play guitar hero?
`nope
.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
`oPcoZ Cold
.

Is any part of your body sore?
`my throat.. haha
.

Who was your last text from?
`apep komplen hal byk ilak iklan (sori.. bro.. haha)
.

What is the last movie you watched in theaters?
`Night at The Museum 2
.

What do you currently hear right now?
`ya bnyi kipas.. krek krek
.

Do fish have feelings?
`absolutely yes
.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
`I'm not an astrologer
.

Would you rather watch football or baseball?
`baseball..
.

Missing someone right now?
`maybe...
.

Do you feel like dancing?
`bleh juak.. yeehhaaa
.

How much money do you have on you?
`why do you want to know???
.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
`I don't know
.

Do you burn easily in the sun?
`Hehehhe...
.

Do you speak another language other than English?
`yes lho
.

Who were the last people you ate lunch with?
`my family
.

Did you cry today?
`nope.
.

Plans for today?
`study n study
.

What do you want to say?
`I luv my new appearance to school.....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...