Sunday 5 July 2009

Weekend... Event: Cultural week

Borneo Cultural Festival had started last friday! Fiesta!
Just like previous years, it's held at Sibu Town Square..
it is totally crowded last night..
I just managed to go there last night.. after getting my hair cut..
There was traffic jams.. hahha
As usual, I went jalan2 cari makan... hehehe
There are many delicious foods... yummy....
And ada juak perbarisan..
Oh! Cultural nights schedule is as follow:

3-5 July: Chinese Cultural Nights
6-7 July: Malay & Melanau Cultural Nights
8-9 July: Dayak Cultural Nights
11 July: tourism Nights
12 July : Grand Finale

I could not took any picture coz it's too crowded...
huhu..
Maybe day after tomorrow I will go there again and I want to enjoy myself.. so, I have finished most of my homeworks.. haha

This morning, I went to tailors to make my new baju melayu. I wonder how it's look like after it's done.. hehe
Then, have lunch at kedai nasi ayam.. yummy... I'm full
Now, it's time to be effective.. yoyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...