Sunday 27 September 2009

A trip to Pineapple Town

Today, we have a trip to Pineapple Town.. It's actually had been cancelled.. But due to our free time, we followed our Plan A (since when we had so much plans = ='').. We're fullfilled an invitation for melangga from Kak Idah's family.. After lunch, we start our journey to Sarikei, it took about one and half hour.. I felt like I'm trapped in a car (coz I'm not used to it).. haha..I had my legs cramp
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Tuzki Bunny EmoticonI'm looking at the outside along the journey.. wah.. it's full of forest.. my sis also showed the effect of burning forest during the short drought a month ago. It is devastated.. Hopes it would not happened again..
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

After a long chat and serve wif a lot of delicious foods (thanks for the delicious curry and kelupis, I like it so much) .. we're about to leave.. we headed to Pasar Ckei for a while.. Then we stopped for a while at my bro in law's house for a while.. Then, we continued our journey back home.. It's worthy... Hehe.. Like an Malay's expression, jauh perjalanan luas permandangan.. I LOVE IT

Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Salam Ukhuwah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...