Monday 28 September 2009

Aiming For The Star...

Thinking of my aim..
I'm tried very hard to keep my head right on its place.. weird huh... Why I need to kepo2 to keep my head on its place..
It's actually I need to keep my virtue...
Does I need to burn candle at both ends?
I always ask this to myself,
Maybe can but not overused yourself..
On top of all, never make yourself stress..
or else you will end up at Tanjung Rambutan la.. hoho
It's okay to work harder than usual in order to secure our future.. we need to make sure that it always bright and shiny...
never give up.. That's the most important..
My friends' philosophy: "Don't just others, People can change"
I agree with them..Don't simply just blame other for their past ..
I really don't like when I meet a wet blanket.. They'll snatch my courage away..
I'll just pretending listening to them while my mind flies away.. hihi:p

I'll try to reach the star.. hehe.. just like the title of Dr SMS' book...
I want to become a doctor anyway.. Hope I will become the real doctor one day..
haha.. I'm very sleepy actually.. That's why I'm bla bla bla-ing... = =''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...