Sunday 6 December 2009

If I were a kid

If I were a kid (again) even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And switch on the tv for sesame street
and visit my friends


and build big castle of sand
then I would play happily
bcoz nothing problem I need to worry
'Cause I'm a kid at all

If I were a kid
I think I could understand
How it feels to be naughty
and become a cheeky little boy

I'd listen to mom
'Cause I know i'm annoyin'
When we make someone upset
we will quarrel over small thing
forgive and become a good friend again.....


If I were a kid
I would tear off art book
Tell everyone it's my lil' sister
So they would not see my bad art

I'd put myself first
And cut a line of queue
'Cause I want to be the first
to get some candy from the shop, from the shop
based on: If I were a Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...