Sunday 27 December 2009

what can I say?

After such a stressfull four weeks during SPM, I had some disorder called brain traumatism..
haha.. Firstly, it made me like a lazy boy with sleepy dizzy head... Then, I lose some of my skills too including my blogging skill .. haha.. That's made my recent posts looked very awfull.. eeuuwww.. Luckily, my parents brought me bvack to my ville.. There, I had a feel good time (mcm nTV7 la plak) .. Yaah.. I had a stressless, harmony, and cosy life...  errmm.. 

PMR results already out few days ago.. That's look like our school % had rose again with nine heroes and heroins.. I'm proud of you all... Hope this will stay rising and rising from time to time.. hoho.. Talking about it, it gave me a goosebump when I remembered about my future SPM results..  I hope it will be better than what I do during trial.. huhu.. scary though...

Okie.. Although I had my skills back, I need to sharp it out as it's quite lame than before.. bb.. OKIE DOKIE..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...