Friday 11 December 2009

It's Last but Not Ended

Today is the last day of school (for me of course) .. After struggle with Tasawwur Islam.. (my fisrt and the last exam of  Tasawwur Islam that I had)..  yahh.. Although many people *hoopla* about this holiday... Many plans to do.. Kinda some of my friends started to feel bored..  wow, that's scary..  I hope our circle will never end, right friend... hoho.. It's look like I'm the last descendant of my books.. hoho.. mcm cerita Nenek Kebaya gk rupa.. I love that series drama soo much.. At first, I thought that there was some spelling mistake coz It should be Nenek Kebayan.. hahaha... I need to do the clean up ASAP.. Or else I will be scolded by my parents. hehe...


I will miss all that we've done to school.. In the morning, Kath n I will become black board's designer .. haha.. we love to scrabble the black board.. Then, mesyuarat meja ngan kawan-kawan.. hoho.. (macam-macam cerita).. hehe.. waktu rehat plak berduruk-duruk gi kantin n makan "roti Ongkok" .. Did I spell it right? haha .. It should be roti Hot Dog... Roti Ongkok is one of word of the day among our friends... (sapa makan cili, die la rasa pedas ye).. yah, we love to do word of the day.. whenever any of us mispronoun the word, it will be recorded...


Oh..that moment will never been repeated again.. It will become my memory as Amanahian...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...