Sunday 6 December 2009

RoOsteR

Despite of my busy schedule.. I still want to update this blog.. I would make it as brief as I could...
My last two papers~ chemistry and Tasawwur Islam.. I'm very nervous about them.. ya.. bcoz my spirit is almost extinguish ... Somebody please ignite it again 4 me.. hoho.. I need to do it by myself.. there will be PC fair a day after my last paper.. huh.. Luckily it's not during my exam coz I want to visit the fair.. then, few days later I'll be off to my ville.. It's had been 5 months since I left them.. I missed it soooo much.. That's mean I need to stop using internet for a few days , might be few weeks.. Maybe it's good for me as I'm binded to this PC.. help!! haha..

woo... what I'm going to do after SPM? I also don't know.. Reunion.. I hope I can join my friends for reunion ( i hope it will be next year or at the end of this month as I would not be around most of this Dec) work.. I don't know what work can I do.. I heard that some of my friend plan to have bussiness.. Weii.. If it is profittable, share some with me okay.. haha.. Maybe I will be lotus eater.. duh, Booriinng...

I hope I will get a good result in the exam as what can I see that I did it badly... OMG... what happen to me... Just wait and see what I will obtain.. = =.. it gave me a goosebump after heard about it.. Not about SPM, but SPM result.. enough bout that.. just chill out...

okie dokie.. just that for the time being..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...