Sunday 24 January 2010

mix and match

Hmm.. akhirnya palak aku dah makin bait.. Alhamdulillah... mun x, rasa dah nak pecah dah.. Having quite a severe illness.. hmm... maybe knk kejutan budaya kot...Kath pun ada padah yg aku kuat mengeluh beberapa hari tuk.. sik tauk la.. aku kuat mengeluh maybe sebab my body was very fatique.. It cannot be help.. Aku pun xtauk camni boleh jadi cam ya.. I dream about my friends last night but not all.. I returned to school and met somebody from other school.. Maybe it's evening... hahaha.. Then I went for a meeting of whatever club and met Jerome, Hayat, Faikar and some other friends that I cannot recall.. Then, I went to koperasi and became the salesman there... =_=|| (that's my work two years ago).. then, a gangster came to steal some drink.. I remembered that face of troublemaker.. I confront him to return it.. weii.. I don't like such a messy dream.. hahahaha..    now I'm waiting for any news from my first best friends...hmm.. Want to know about him?  hmm.. We had lost contact for about more than seven years and I'm almost raise my white flag when I told Kath about him and she helped me to find some news about him.. Yup, I got a news that he's still in Igan but I still don't know how to contact him.. hmmm... I'm busy finishing this games just now and finally the end... It's quite a though games as the map is changing and I'm lost in the space.. hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...