Sunday 24 January 2010

Tanpamu

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Realplayer, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button for your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW SILLY it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. For best results, put in various songs from various singers at least 50 songs.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay? ... you say?
The Sweet Escape-Gwen Steffani ft Akon
Hoho.. my new style? or I'm locked


2. How could you describe yourself?
Ini Satu Kisah-Aliff Aziz
Yup.. This is a story of me.. haha


3. What do you like in a girl/boy?
Through The aWindow-bunkface
Which window? I'm gonna to see that window


4. How do you feel today?
Crush-David Archuleta
=_=" I'm in crush? haha..  lol


5. What if your life's purpose?
Aspalela-Saiful Apek
My life is for Aspalela? What? haha


6. What is your motto?
Pudar-Rossa
LOL.. It's like that I live as bleach.. haha


7. What do your friends think of you?
Hanya Kau Yang Mampu-Aizat
Hoho.. I'm touched.. But mampu apa? -.-'


8. What do you think of your parents?
Believe me- Fort Minor
hoho.. My parents believe in me..


9. What do you think about very often?
Jatuh Cinta Lagi-Matta
haha.. I'm in love again.. Nah..


10. What is 2 + 2?
Live like we're dying-Kris Allen
2+2= Live like we're dying.. hmm .. haha.. though equation


11. What do you think of your best friend?
Shut up-Simple Plan
LOL.. I'm mean to my best friend..  haha .. maybe nya kuat ngerepak


12. What do you think of the person you like?
Suasana di hari raya
wei.. did I plan to visit during hari raya? haha.. prepare some ketupat please.. haha^^


13. What is your life story?
A little too not over you-David Archuleta
=_=|| all about love??


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
You are loved(Don't give up)-Josh Groban
haha.. maybe jadi motivator kot.. haha


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Graduation
hmm.. no connection.. haha.. maybe met her during my graduation.. haha


16. What will you dance at your wedding?
I don't dance-HSM
haha.. it's true.. hehe :-p


17. What is your hobby/interest?
1234-Plain White T's
maybe I love Math so much..LOL


18. What is your biggest fear?
smack that
Well, true, I hate gangsterisme


19. What is your biggest secret?
Seloka Hari Raya
Aep.. What is my secret during raya? secretly eat a lot of kueh raya maybe


20. What do you think of your friends?
Irreplacable-Beyonce
yup.. It's true...


21. What will you post this as?
Tanpamu-Farahwahida
Yippy, I still remembered my first time listening this song in Fikirlah Sendiri Nabil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...