Thursday 21 January 2010

|Traumatic Mode|

well.. There was something terrible happened here some few days ago.. There was house on fire... Three house were damaged by fire.. It was started at about 11.15am and we didn't realise about it at all until the situation became worst.. The fire started from two house distance from our house.. I was totally confused and don't know what to do.. I just managed to snatch some important document cases that my father asked me to carry.. Luckily my father was off from duty during that time.. We moved quickly to the opposite of our house quickly as we brought our nephews and niece together.. It was just like a dream when looking at my neighbours houses were engulfed by fire.. About an hour later, the firefighters managed to control the situation.. Luckily, my house was intact.. Thank God.. I'm very trauma about this..

Borneo Post

Bintulu Edition

Penerangan

Bernama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...