Tuesday 19 January 2010

Randomness

Apa topik yang aku mok bincang ow... Haha.. Lamak dah aku sik coretkan sepenuh perasaan kat ctuk.. Agik ingat masa aku first-first blogging dolok.. Reading it back, make me LOLXP... Yup, it gimme a memory refreshener... yah, about what happend in my daily life and how I deal with it.. What can I say?


Idk what to say.. hahaha... There's a new drama on TV3 n TV9.. It's called Mayang Mengurai.. It's about an old woman, Kornilam who want to appear young and enhance her power.. She had been given a pumpkin to be fed to three lady, then gave birth of three girls..Mayang Mengurai, Mayang Indera and Mayang Merdu.. hoho... I love that drama so much.. Mayang Mengurai had a very longy hair just like Rapunzel.. Kornilam always use her hair to climb up and down the tower.. hoho.. I'm waiting for the next episode.. There are many tv series that I love so much such as Supernatural, CSI:NY ( although it is scary though ).. haha.. Internet network is frigging slow in this fewdays.. =_=||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...