Friday 15 January 2010

What can I say?

hoho.. I'm lack of idea actually about what I'm gonna to write.. I would just write randomly.. hehe.. =_=||
K.. Now, I had a new facebook and this had made all my game data is lost.. So, I started to play some games as newbie.. My bro laughed when he saw my new farmville...  My farmville in my old account is full of buildings and decorations,but now I just have 12 plants only.. Enuff bout that..

I'm regaining my old talent back ~drawing.. Yeah.. I love drawing so much..Before, I would sketch anything on any books or papers if i'm bored.. Haha.. After I read some manga and looked at the style of drawing, I started my hobby again.. haha.. You can see some of my drawing at my recent post.. About the story.. I haven't started to write the new episode for it yet.. (the story is still hanging)..

Erm.. Lately, the weather is quite sobby.. It's raining for few consecutive days already and I missed the solar eclipse because of the cloudy sky.. hurmm.. I'm predicting that it will be flooded soon since I can see that the water level is rising from day to day...

My blog is still on construction actually.. haha.. I still don't create my banner yet... haha.. So, I need to create one of it asap.. Any idea of what picture that I can use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...