Saturday 27 February 2010

New style??

Hmm.. I don't know actually what I'm gonna to write. I'm thinking to blog either in Malay or English and stop using rojak language.. Well.. I intend to add some other thing in my blog.. As you can see, Blog title is about me.. So, I must write something that related to it.. yahh.. I realized that I didn't write anything that I should write a long time ago.. What is it? Just wait.. if I tell you.. It's no use I'm writing about it later, right?

Hmm.. In recent days, Kathleen and me were busy talking about martial art, more specifically, Taekwondo... Hmm.. yup.. We were joining it .. At first, Kath asked me about it.. and she gave me some info about it too.. Well, finally I agreed to join it after I got my parents' permission..This morning, I told Izzah about it and she helped me to tell Sir about me..Sorry Izzah because causing you too much trouble about it.. hoho The training starting today.. Hoho.. I arrived late at my school..Luckily Kathleen waited for me at the front gate.. Yup, the training was held in our school hall.. It's still my school anyway, right..  haha.. It started at 1 p.m and ended at 2.30 p.m... Well I learnt so much things about Taekwondo today.. As the noob, just imagine how I went through my first day of training.. But I'm fortunate because I had my Sir and my friends.. They are so kind and help us to go through the training.. Well, thank you so much..

Unfortunately, I can't attend the training tomorrow as I have C2 class starting 12 noon to 2 pm.. Hmm.. I hope I will not get sunburn like last week.. Hoho.. I'm thinking of wearing long sleeve t-shirt tomorrow but I think it's unwise to wear double clothing during hot burning afternoon.. Hoho.. I should bring some water tomorrow.. hoho.. 2 hours class... Then it's only one and a half hour before I can go for QT1.. Yeah.. Wish me luck ok especially when I'm at the bridge... Hoho.. I had my leg bruised and hurt last week as I fell from the bridge again and again.. hehe.. Well my father brought me to phase two just now and I saw there will be a carnival there.. How I know? They already unpacked some ferris wheel parts.. Ok.. That's for the time being yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...