Monday 1 March 2010

What have I done?!!

I deleted your number
just so I would FORGET you

Late have I realized that I have always been
 waiting for a text message from an unregistered number

I found that quote while playing fb just know. You know what, the quote is really related to me right now.. I admit that I'm not a very kind of friend.. But I'm just an ordinary human that have a fragile heart.. So, handle my heart with care... When my best friend is fogetting me, I can tell about it easily. I don't know why can I realize about it AND I hope I cannot realize about it.. Yeah, and I done something stupid after that. I blocked their profile but I still sneak into their profile using another account.. Is it ridiculous? You know what, I can differentiate people who cannot contact me because they are busy or because they forget about us.. 

Now, I'm waiting for a search reply from one of my friends' cousin.. What am I looking for? I'm looking for my first and long lost best friend... It is already 8 years I did not see him.. He moved out of Sibu when we're in Primary 4 and precisely after the long school holidays.. If I found him, I will be verrrrryyyy happy.... I hope I will found him.. Amiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...