Thursday 11 August 2011

Investment

Assalamualaikum peeps...

Today is 10th day of Ramadhan...  that's mean we had went through one third of ramadhan....So, how is it? how we ultilise our time? Think about it=)

I'm not talking about banking but it may be connected.. Investment for our future.. I got it from facebook.. some of you might had read about it

Six Easy ways to earn even after death.
1) Give a copy of Qur'an to someone. Each time one reads from it, u gain.
2) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time sick person uses it, u gain.
3) Participate in building a Masjid.
4) Place water cooler in a public place.
5) Plant a tree. U gain whenever a person,animal sits in its shade or eats from it.
6)And the easiest of all to Share this message with people. Even if 1 applies any of the above, u gain. :D


p/s: I hope my lost beloved will be used to the fullest by someone...Maybe you are not fate for me... take care of yourself my dear.... miss you  ='|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...