Saturday 20 June 2009

ATTENTION!!!

macam2 jak jadi minggu tuk, hehe...

ada yg best, ada yg bingong....

minggu tuk riya, Mdm Grace bought us some chocolate from Australia...

uiiii.... I got caramel chocolate..

yummy.... Thank you very much..

I love it.. hehehe....

But I still wonder, where is my Bueno....?

I'm looking for it almost a month.. hahahhaha

Juz forget about it...

This week juak, my homeworks had became a mountain..

My fault.. hehehe...kerja lambat... U must become more efisyen, Yan..

Then, hal pelajaran...
Kesilapan murid yg utama:
anggap basic sik penting...

We need to master the basic, especially for learn and apply subject such as Additional Mathematics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and sewaktu dgnnya.. The same goes for Language subject, don't underestimate the grammar such as subject-verb agreement... the things like she is, he is, they are, you are, i am, we are...
banyak orang anggap benda macam ya remeh tp benda ya lah asas kepada perkara yang lebih kompleks. Aku selalu tengok orang buat kesilapan kat bahagian basic... so basic is important!!!
That's for this moment....
yg lain kelak2 aku kongsi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...