Tuesday 23 June 2009

EVENT OF THE YEAR : SELAMAT HARI GURU SEMEKNA

There is something special today... today is our school teachers' day.. I know it is too late but I think everyday is teachers' day... Tahun tuk, kmk orang buat persiapan untuk Majlis Hari Guru.. Wow! it's first time for me to take part in holding a special event for teachers.. Of course we were helped by some teacher in charge... not charger.. hahaha... I am the head to lead a group to prepare games. I admit that I am not a big help because it is not my speciality.. Luckily our teacher came with a lot of ideas about the games... There are eating jelly using chopstick.. it's not easy I bet you, blowing ten balloons until it's burst!! I would not dare to try it coz I have sound trauma.. hahaha, eat a plate of grapes... yummy... and use sumpit to pops all the balloons..


Early in the morning, 4 am... wahh!! so early.. usually, I wake up at 5 something.. maybe it is caused by spirit of teachers' day.. I went to school about 6 quarter coz I don't have any early duty. So, I'm free... Then, I go to the main hall... wow! they must have spent their night here to finish the backdrop, stage, and decorations, so on....... Thank you.... Then, I went to my class for a while... met Kath busy read some essays on the table.. I joined her to read essays... I just managed to finish one essay.. Then, I headed to main hall, to see some final preparation made by my friends.. testing PA system, arrange the MC script.. so on... Then, my group started to prepare some things for sukaneka. We blew some balloons, took some tables from store.. wow! they are diligent.. After that, I went to back of the stage and have some conversation with my friends.. Then, I rushed here and there... What I'm doing actually?

Then, after speeches...the teachers took their oath and the sing some songs... songs for teachers-theme for teachers' day and "kami guru malaysia". Then, cake arrived.... yuuuhuuuu... Pink rose colour... Then, time for some entertainments... Firstly, Es recite a poem.. He was accompanied by a group of guitarist. Then, Qis sang a song 'To sir with love' originally sang by Lulu in 60s. She is a good singer.. Then, some prefect made their performance.. wow, this is quite new to me...

Then, its time for sukaneka, I am rushing back to the back of the hall, teachers are divided into four groups.. it happened so fast...It's sound like war.. pops here and there.. wow! principal group won the games... Then, time for sesi mesra bersama guru... salam or mok minta maaf or thanks cikgu semua masa tuk... Then we sang Terima Kasih Cikgu.. It's such a sweet song.. We sang out loud.. It made me sad coz it's my last year here.. Then, teachers had their lunch.... Buffet style... After that, we relax for a while... chit chat chit chat..

Me and my friends took some picture... hehehe
Quite funny coz I had to look for a camera as many camera already weak its battery.. hahaha



Formal style...

What style is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...