Wednesday 10 June 2009

Marek...

Hari tuk ada kelas biology.. Ya merupakan sebahagian daripada program waktu cuti. Wake up early in the morning.. err... it‘s so cold. Then.. checking email and testimony.. suddenly, i saw sth... haha.. it‘s not only me who on9 early in the morning..(tauk2 sendiri laa..) we just laugh at each other..haha even we met at school. We juz laugh and laugh...

I‘m the second person who arrived for bio class.. not bionik k.. Today, there are many people as the mrc camp had started. First, there are only me, ana and her sister. Then kath and teera came.. Teera dropped some bombshell to me.. i‘m shocked and sort of slight angry..my bi quite good like american english.. amin.. I hope it will be granted..then, the other came.. after class, we collected our money to buy some food.. some fried mee and chicken fried rice.. When the food arrived, I opened the food.. what?! no spoon.. fuad promptly said “oh!we love to eat traditional style”. Luckily me and teera bought fried rice coz it would be odd to eat mee with hand.. hahaa..

after eat, we have some conversation.. there our imagination begin..first, fuad opened recording company and we will be shareholders...then, me, teera and esah will be called dr.. haha.. then, ummi will be teacher.. how about principle.. haha.. many cloud around us..cloud of imagination...haha...then, talking about past experience... memory..about 11.30 am , we go back home...see you tomorrow guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...