Friday 5 June 2009

My Village_ Teratak Rindu

Hello.. I juz came from my village..Actually, JUZ CAME... It‘s a beautiful village. I miss it so much although I juz left it.. On monday,my parents and I woke up early.. It is Gawai Dayak day. Oh gosh! I forgot to wish my friends.. Without a second, I picked up my phone and send some sms. In this modern world, handphone is quite handy. Then, I check my email and fs.I don‘t have too much expectation of receiving any testimony. Then,I took my bath and prepared myself. It s easy for me as I have prepare all my belongings since last night. After breakfast, my brother send us to express boat wharf.. At wharf, i saw a big cruise hotel. It looked like a floating hotel or more specific.. it looked like a chalet.. Our express boat will only departure on 9.30 am. It‘s still early. We go to some shop to do some shopping. I bought a magazine,KAWAN. It‘s quite a good magazine although it looked like for children... It‘s quite informative. As I did not brought any magazine, it would be quite useful during my journey rather than juz sleeping.. Next, we brought our food supply. Then, we entered our express.. waiting and waiting and waiting till 9.30 am. It‘s 9.30 am, now the express started to move. It‘s quite hot till I don‘t feel like to read any book. I tried to sms with my friends but unfortunately I‘m in the middle of river. Network connection cannot reach here..haha.. so, I read the novel Kembara Amira that I‘ve borrow a week ago. It is interesting.. I juz managed to finish 4 chapter. Then, I took this opportunity to take some picture.I hid my phone so that nobody will realize about it. ( ya lah.. apa kata org klak)hahaha... We arrived about 11.40 am.. It is almost noon, i saw many progression here.. Then, kmk orang ambik van (kenderaan awam kat ctuk) pergi ke kampung. When we arrieved at my granny's house, it's already noon.. You know la, jd ikan kering la aku.. Datang rumah, my family kat cnun sambutlah.. bukannya main2 baling2 k...I mean sambut kedatangan kmk orang... First day, I adapted myself to d situation.. It's quite calm here... It's heart of nature... My granny's house kira2 paling hujung kat dalam hutan la... I unpacked my things then all going like usual(I forgot) =.=" but I never cut my connection (pelik English tuk) from my friends so my hp is always near ..





Second days, waking early in the morning.. (x biasa laa mok bangun aher2) cheh! Like usual byk mesej ngan orang..luckily I use a new pack, mun x kayap gue.. The women gathered to see that giacomo book.. You want too..haha.. In the afternoon, it's quite hot till I cannot sleep well... then we watch Upik Abu & Laura after lunch.. Then, I take a short walk by myself in my village.. And I didn't forget to bring my phone so that I can take some pic. It's weird what I'm doing... I took picture here and there.. hahaa..





Third day, two of my cousins go back to the city.. their holidays is finished and they need to get back to work.. Lckily I have a quit long holiday but only a week ++.... why?? I've extra class on next tuesday... so, my holidays is quite short..My homework? I juz managed to finish 30% of it.. arghh,I won't bother about it first .. Afternoon, it's still hot... luckily, my cousin bring some chocolate ice cream. huuiii!! My favourite..... My cousin from another village also came today.. so, it would be more merrier....





Fourth day, I've a nightmare... huh.. siapalah yg cabul sebut hal2 tuk riya sampei aku lalu asyik dream about it... (about ghost laa..) pagi tuk, kmk orang duduk rami2 kat ruang legar utama.. cheh, macam hotel gik rupa.. hahahaha... semua dudok kat sia and macam2lah cerita.. sempat juak bincang hal resepi.. akulah jadi jurutulis tetap resepi mak aku... hahhahahha... tapi jgn lupa coba mak owh.. nyaman jak rupa resepi kueh ya..hahaha.. aku pun apa gik la.. take some picture pakei show ngan family kat sibu klak... Petang ya, my cousin polah roti ban berinti... uiii.. it's make my mouth watery... belom keluar dari oven gik dah berbau harum seluruh rumah.. "Please give me one,"my heart say.. I take a bite of it... wow.. delicious than usual.. hmm... my mother pun sempat polah terapi rawatan spa.. haha.. ada sauna .. massage...hahaha.. It's for health.... malam ya, asyik cerita tentang ***** jak.. tauklah malam tuk malam jumaat tapi jgnlah cerita hal ya...Telling about ghost experience... aku juz pura2 x dgr walaupun aku sebenarnya faham juak apa ceritanya.. Malam ya datanglah agik mimpi ngeri aku.. help me!!



Today, this is my last day at Teratak Rindu, my granny's house... Pagi2 agik aku ngan parents dah bangun. Then, take bath and get ready... I wear my quite new t-shirt (birthday gift by my sis) and my last raya jeans(I've just wore it twice as I don't really wear jeans).. Then, We have our breakfast... About 8.30am, we go to pasar. Express boat to Sibu will only available at 10.30 am.. Wow, we are quite early.. After booking our seats, we have morning lunch as we will only arrived at 1 pm.. I have a fried mee, quite a heavy food...Lepas ya, kmk org juz wandering around the pasar.. about 10 pm.. we go to wharf.. it's time for express to go, we entered the express boat... 10.30.. the express started.. GOODBYE.. Daro....




Scene from my seat

I'm listening to music




keadaan dekat waf Daro


Jln2 petang

juz got up from sleep walking around






Teratak Rindu




Ini sungai.haha Jalan kampung


Entrance of Kpg Lemang Pek




Teratak Rindu




I eat this




Daro landmark...


From my window
It's me... haha control

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...