Friday 5 March 2010

040310

What's that code? Hoho.. it was yesterday date (mcm jak orang x tauk).. hmm.. too many things happened yesterday... Hmm.. I arrived early to my driving school yesterday in order to see JPJ test but it was too late instead.. Hmm.. I saw two of my friends there.. Whoa..  Congratulation to you two... Hoho... hmm.. I had my last one and a half hour class yesterday.. yah.. That's mean I'll have my QTI soon.. hoho.. hoho.. the two sis there are joking with me when I'm gonna to know the QTI time..


Me: Kol berapa datang ahad tuk?
En: Kol 6
Ana: haha
Me: hah?(blurr)
En: kol 6.. haha.. sebelum kol 7 la... haha
Me: owh.. hehe

Ok.. Well..hmm... Then, bombshell is dropped on us SPM candidates later.. SPM result... Officially it's will be on 11 March 2010.. What a shocking bombing news!! Oh no.. I gonna have my headache and anxious syndrome soon.. Huhu.. Just tawakkal to Allah SWT.. I hope I get desired result... Hmm.. Next thursday gonna be the end of our waiting.. no procrastination.... Well.. see you all (KNS SPM candidates 09) next thursday, k.. Hmm.... Dup dap dup dap.. i'm losing word already..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...