Monday 1 March 2010

Yesterday a memory.. Today a diary

Yes.. hehehe.. hohoho... What happened to me? hmm... I'm trying to cheer me up.. k k.. Enough  about that first.. Ok, yesterday I had my last c2 class instead of attending my taekwondo class.. Sorry, I didn't mean to escape.. Hmm, yesterday I was doing my best..  I had less fall from the bridge.. As I said before, last week is one of my worst motorcycle training.. I fell down again and again.. hmm.. that's mean I had few more hours of training.. Help me!! I'm so scared.. Calm down.. calm down... ok.. that's all for c2 class stories.. THE END.. hehe

Today, I tried to rearrange my belongings.. Yeah, If I didn't do that, my belonging will eat up more spaces.. And that will not make my parents happy.. hoho.. I realized that I'm too boros when I'm preparing my thingy especially my stationery.. =_=" I bought too much of them... hmm.. but it can be used later right? it's too late now and I need to get enough sleep so that I'll not sick again just like another day..Hoho... Get enough sleep ok.. (Pesanan ini dibawa kepada anda oleh Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia) ..hahaha.. OK nite..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...