Tuesday 2 March 2010

Again n Again..

My template already ok.. Naruto chibi n the gang... But I still did not satisfied with it.. Maybe because of my this year theme is another colour.. Hmm.. I browse to find another blogger ttemplate.. Finally I found this red coloured template, "My Fire Inside".. Hmm.. It can tell how ambitious am I to achieve my goal.. Hmm..

Want to talk about ambition? it's not a suitable topic now because I'm at the crossroad (Is it the correct word) .. or in the simple word, I'm at the split road.. Hmm.. I need to see my result before I can proceed to arrange my strategy to the ambition.. Am I already have my ambition? Yup.. Of course.. But I need to see my result first and see whether I can achieve it or not.. As malay proverb said, "ukur baju di badan sendiri".... Yup, it's all depend on my result now.. I hope  I will get result with flying colours and achieve my ambition.. Amiin~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...