Friday 26 March 2010

Twig of fate .. Lalalala

Hurmm.. Something weird happened this few weeks.. I almost got all people's fb that I wanted to add before.. weird huh.. With 1 click, I got their fb accidently.. I got my childhood friends' fb.. Some people who I met before and didn't have any opportunity to ask for their contact.. I found theirs too.. Huhu.. But I still haven't found one profile that I really want to see.. Hurrm..Someone who really close to me in my childhood memory.. He was my best friend too.. Hoho.. During primary school, we just like nail and meat(direct translation for isi dan kuku)..hahaha.. Unfortunately, during the end of primary four, he moved to Igan without any news.. huhu.. That's put a comma in our friendship story.... I don't know wether he remembered me or not.. Coz one of my friend who moved at the same time as him did not remembered me at all.. haha.. After a lapse of 7 years, no wonder if they forgot about us, right.. hahaha.. I am bla bla-ing too much..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...