Wednesday 3 March 2010

another day

Hmm.. There are many things happened today.. In the morning, my father and I went to my old kindergarten.. Hmm.. Such a sweet memory just like Kinder Bueno... Nope, It's not a random visit but we're going to register my niece there for next year session.. Hmm.. looking at kids there, reminded  me of my time there... Hmm.. Then,we met my kindergarten's teacher there to submit the form.. Hmm.. but she will going to retired at the end of this year.. yahh.. this year will be the last year she's teaching there... I just managed to take one snap there.. -_-

this is my kindergarten

Then, we went to the market or more specifically wet market.. hoho... I felt that I walked in flooding area as it was just like flowing water beneath my feet.. After that, we went to usual coffee shop. I ordered Teh peng and my favourite mee kampua.. Hoho.. I love it so much.. On our way back home, I met my sir at another coffee shop..

****

In the evening, it was too hot for me.. After taking some nap, I went to my brother's car and sit in there for about one hour.. Hmm... What am I doing  there? I was listening to music and enjoying some cool air.. I even take some picture of myself with summer posing (Pa jak ka)

After ready everything, my father and I went to Town Square for a walk.. Yahh.. Walk for Health... Although it's already 5.30 pm.. The sun still shone brightly.. Hmm.. I managed to finish few round before I lose my breath (i'm not fit enough).. Hmm.. Forget to tell you that there will be Regatta thingy will be held at Phase 2 in the next weekend.. cannot wait for it... But it's like around the results' date.. Grrr... After showering with sweat, we got back home..
whose shadow is that?


me with my father


recreation spot.. hoho.. and you can shopping too..


My tired face.. haha


Coming soon... Now it looked like torny Fort..


This picture is taken yesterday.. Spot something weird?
Do you see the weird cloud.. it was not a cloud anyway.. It was a smoke from something on fire somewhere...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...