Monday 8 March 2010

Hari yang macam-macam ada...

Yeah.. There were many things happened yesterday.. Ok, I fell from the bridge during QTI.. That's make a different.. I failed the test so I need to repeat that test this sunday.. Hmm.. Maybe I felt a kind of desperation and disappointed... Luckily, my parents tried to cheer me up.. and I will do my best next week..

After got back from my driving school, I felt very dizzy and sleepy.. So, I continued my sleep for a couple of hour.. After I woke up, I'm feeling so wrong.. I mean that I felt sick and always wanted to vomit... Maybe because I had empty stomach.. wowo.. hehehe

In the afternoon, I had my taekwondo training.. That's my new rutine during weekend.. Hoho.. I love it very much even though I lose my breath easily.. hahaha.. There were many steps I learnt yesterday.. Hoho.. I'm creating a lot of havoc with my weird steps.. hahahaha.. But I'm lucky because I had my sir and my other friends.. They tried to make some corrections if I made mistakes.. hehe.. Thanks a lot.. hoho..

Then later in the night, my parents brought me to the carnival.. But I had to use another motocycle...Aiiyoo.. I'm not used to it...At first I want to use my father another motocycle but we failed to start it.. Then, I used my bro's motocycle... Ok, due to my carelessness, I had an accident... hahahaha..  When I was about to turn left, I took a small path beside a big car... The car suddenly reversed then *bang*.. I trapped at my motocycle.. haiyaa... Fortunately, somebody realized about it and stopped the driver from reversing any further... fuhhh..... If not I'll be lempeng oo.. I did not had any injury but my outfit was ...... I was wearing creamy colour t-shirt and slack.. it was very dirty..Yeah, I had my first accident on the real road.. hoho.. So, I walked around the carnival with my dirty outfit.. hahahaXD... I didn't knew what people think when they saw it and I'm not bother about it.. ok, we bought some food there.. hohoho... BTW, thanks very much, Tira.. hehe

Back home, after I had my dinner.. I slept early due to my tiredness... Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...