Friday 12 March 2010

day of chaos...

Hoho.. the title above is such so cruel,right? hahaha.. but that was happened to me..haha... woke up early than usual made my headache reappeared... All bad feeling sensation came through my nerves... hoho.. Then, I asked my daddy to send me to school at 9.00 am.. I did not wanted to stay at home any longer cause I walked to and fro, here n there, up and down.. I bet some of my family members whose saw me during that time will get headache.. I arrived at my school at about 9.20 am.. hmm.. I saw some other students already arrived early.. hoho.. I walked here and there again in school.. hmm...

Then, Qistina arrived and we had a short chat before somebody called us... To the examination room... hmm.. I'm the second one in line but the first one in our counter.. Don't bother about it.. I met Cikgu Shagun at the counter.. she asked me to look for my name in the list.. dang dang dang.. finally I found my name .. hmm..  sign and received my result.. just like that.. hmm.. I'm too nervous until I cannot think anything...

Next, Qis and I went out of the office.. I just can't believed my eyes.. I got better result than I hope..Then, my other friend came after several minute.. we enjoyed today so much and laughed out loud until I can sense my mouth almost cramp.. hahaha.. I just expected about two or three A's as the new format was about killing my spirit.. Hoho.. Alhamdulillah.. Thanks, Allah.. you answered my prayer.. Thanks very much to my parents.. Mom and Dad.. I love you two soo much.. You shaped me nicely and always supported me and always cheer me up when I was about to upset and you sacrificed a lot for me all this time.. and also to my other family members.. my sis.. my bro.. and many more for their support on me and they trusted me so much.. AND a special thanks to my friends and teachers.. tira, esah, faikar, qis, ummi, and I can say all of kns for they trust on me and their help.. My teachers who taught me and helped me in my study.. Thanks very very much..People who knew me.. thanks.. Sorry I didn't have much picture to share.. if I got some of it, I will share,k..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...